Tuesday, July 24, 2012

chester chooses chestnuts / getting back into the swing of things.

alright. so much has happened in my absence from this thought-outlet, and i've been prompted to share.

summer vacation has actually treated me quite well. i've finished working my job as an english department teachers' aide, leaving me with a sum of cash that will go towards purchasing a new laptop. i've been cast (and have completed the first string of performances) as the diction coach in dht's, "singin' in the rain". i've got my license. i've seen two superhero thrillers. and i've done a lot of reading/writing.

that's about it.

and i won't elaborate. there's a lot of positivity woven in with those events transpired; i won't muddle it with my rambling explanations. i'll save those for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment